19.06.2013

Inkspirational Challenge #25

DUE TO MAJOR INTERNETPROBLEMS I KEEP MY POST SHORT!!!

Hei hei:)
Det er en ny utfordring hos Inkspirational idag, og her er mitt DTbidrag.

Hello:)
It's a new challenge over at Inkspirational today, and this is my DT card.

It's June, and our fabolous sponsor this month is Milk 'n' Coffee Digi Stamps!!!

One lucky winner who plays along all month
with us will win a prize from their store!


It's the third week of our challenge month and that means we've got a CASE challenge for you!
Original design HERE.

What I've used:
Bazzill; black and yellow
DP: 7Gypsies
Black feather
some flowers from my stash
Glitterglue (black)
Winebottle-net

5 kommentarer:

  1. Love the creamy yellow with the black. There's a pretty light and whispy feel to this card.

    SvarSlett
  2. So glad you are back Lisbeth! I love this card. The netting and feather are just perfect x

    SvarSlett
  3. So good to have you back with us. Your creativity is just wonderful. Love the netting on this and fab colours x

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi Lisbeth,
    what a fab card, I love all the texture you've incorporated! The soft yellow looks wonderful against the black!

    So happy to see you back with us at Inkspirational! : ) {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    SvarSlett
  5. I can't believe I never commented on this one! I'm so sorry, Lisbeth! LOVE the fabulous elements--this card is perfect for any occasion! HUGS to you and so glad you're back! :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...