26.02.2014

Outlawz Sketch (DT): All tangled up!



Welcome to a new sketch challenge with The Outlawz!

 This is my 4th card for the Outlawz, and I have been looking forward to use this sketch all month long- I really love it! What do you think?
My life has been a roller coaster so far this year, and it shows no sign of stopping. So I choosed an image from our fabolous sponsor

that might as well be myself in disguise... "Tangled Up". So this one is personal *lol* :)


I wanted to have some fun with this sketch, so I made a easy cardfold that reminds of the Gatefold folding. The card folds flat by the help of two small magnets that I placed under the DP. I used a metallic button and a diecutted flower as embellies. 

I still have to add panels with sentiment on the "gates"- but since I don't know what this card will be used for I leave them blank for the moment.

At last, a close up of the image;


Hope you would like to join us in this sketch challenge,
and thanks for stopping by :)

Btw; I'd like to join following challenges:
Make It Colourful #6: Browns (blue eyes, so the easy challenge for me) 
Passion For ProMarkers #236: Make it digital (digi image)
I Love Promarkers #208: Use die cuts, no punches

Edit: With this card

and
Thank you so much! :D



------------
Supplies used:
"Tangled Up" from Make It Crafty
Promarkers
Distress Ink "Fryed Burlap"
DPs from Maja Design, Bo Bunny
Bazzill cardstock
Button and flower from stash
Spellbinder dies
Silhouette
-----------
Promarkers used:
Skin: Coral, Blush, Light Fawn (F)
Hair: Umber, Sandstone, Satin
Bandage: Umber, Khaki, Pastel Beige
Eyes: two blue colors, can't remember names




7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lisbeth,
    this is awesome! Love the colouring and it could so be me too xx

    SvarSlett
  2. So gorgeous, Lisbeth!! I truly love this card!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  3. omg swoonage Lisbeth! this is just awesome and that sketch is so pretty.
    thank you for sharing it with us over on the passion for promarkers challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi Lisbeth, what a gorgeous gatefold card. I love the image and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvarSlett
  5. Adorable card! Love the colours you have used. Thanks for "making it digital" and playing with us this week over at PFP.
    Love n Hugs
    Marie

    SvarSlett
  6. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  7. What a great card. Those bandages took some colouring, huh! Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful. Good Luck :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...